Monday, March 21, 2011

Bone Thugs N Harmony - LA, Day 2

Day 2 of working with Bone Thugs and The Life Entertainment was an amazing experience, pushing me to test my potential in the event/artist entertainment industry.  Last Friday night was definitely one of the most challenging events I have ever worked, feeling 10 times more intense than any SF/Bay Area event I've ever witnessed.  I was high off of the rush and am recovering from it all now. I'm addicted. And my taste of Hollywood's industry with a high profile artist was definitely DELICIOUS.

From being the face of The Life Entertainment greeting artists at the venue, to working with the million promoters who were hungry for the door, to getting Wish, Krayzie, and FleshNBone into the club, to running around Hollywood picking up Hot Wings and artists - I had my hands FULL, constantly moving, running, creating avenues for challenges. I changed my shoes three times.  I applied my dark black, purple lipstick 4 times. And immersed myself entirely in the event. I'm not 5 feet 8'. I'm small. I'm Filipino, not white and my hair's not straight - different from Asians around. I'm not from LA, and don't fit the description of the standard woman in the industry BUT I bust my ass hard, passionately and live in the moment, loving it all.


Funky Wristbands for Bone and The LIFE, the Funkier the Better.

Michelle suggests plain wristbands.

Pozition's Sound Check @Cabana Club

Gemma's Delicious Cupcakes - Marley's Treats

Our MEDIA WALL - Oh the drama we went thru to get this wall up

Krayzie Bone


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone