Wednesday, September 30, 2009

New York City - Day 1

I'm in love with a new city, full of culture and rich with history. Being in a new place encourages me to broaden my perspective on life, on my life. My dreams seem attainable. My arms embrace opportunity. And my future will be rich, full of love and happiness.

My first day in New York is exactly what I needed. It is the beginning of an experience of a lifetime. I'm welcoming it all.

The airport is warm. The people are friendly to me, rich with passion. The streets are lively. And the smells all of a sudden are familiar. It's inviting.

I'm fortunate to have my cousin Tes and her husband James welcome me into their home. I'm more than grateful.

I'm open to it all and will have the time of my life.







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone