Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Big Boi's Officially Birthday Extravaganza @Atmosphere, SF 2/8/11

I have been working, promoting, and managing events for almost 10 years.  I've learned and mastered the ropes from the best of the industry in the Bay Area.  I belong. I feel myself. And I love every second of it and its craziness.  I've been given to opportunity to be apart of such an amazing company, Paragon Lux Entertainment, owned by Tony Williams (from ATL) and Ana Leano-Williams (SF).  They flew me to SF to show me what they're about and I'm 110% convinced that it's where I need to be in my career.  I had the pleasure to help them throw Outkast's BIG BOI's birthday Extravaganza at Atmosphere.  From tasting the cupcakes, to club networking in the BAY, to getting the cake and writing 'Happy Birthday Big', to situating BIG's ice sculpture, to presenting his special 'medicinal' treats, to running around, and making sure the event is successful - I was ALL over it, in it, on top of it, under it - ALL up in it. And BIG loved the event. It was definitely a highlight in my career.

ICE Sculpture - I had no idea you pour your shots into this
Talking with BIG 
Paragon Lux Entertainment - Ana Leano-Williams and Tony Williams

Marley's Treats - Responsible for BIG's delicious cupcakes


Cheesecake Factory Failed to write BIG's birthday wishes on his FRUIT Cheesecake so I gave it a shot

After Party - Postin' at the W, SF 

Takin' elevator with DJ SWIFF